Welcome to the Battle for a Cure Foundation blog! We Battle for a Cure...Because we can't imagine life without them!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well, Friends, I am in a quite a bind. I wanted to have Battle4aCure up and running before the first of the year...well, legal fees are just out of my reach right now. I was in a car accident, not my fault, and my car was totaled. Now, all of the money I have saved is going to have to go toward a down payment and any hopes of getting a loan are now shot.
I need a miracle and $800 to turn Battle4aCure into a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.

So, I got a wonderful idea from one of our friends...
IF 800 PEOPLE DONATE $1, I COULD MAKE MY DREAM FOR BATTLE4ACURE A REALITY & HELP THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN WITH CANCER!
It's only $1...so, I thought I would try it! Some of the parents on our myspace page suggested this "Chip In Widget", so I thought I would give it a whirl!! (Keep in mind that your donation to the legal fees will NOT be tax deductible...which is why I'm encouraging you to only donate $1.)

Wish Us Luck!!!! =D

Have a Wonderful Day & God Bless!



If you have any questions, I would be MORE than happy to answer them- you can email me (Amanda Harbin- founder) at battle4acure@gmail.com!

If you would like to talk to my lawyer as "proof" of all of this, email me and I'll give you his contact information.

To learn more about the organization you can visit our myspace page (take a look at some of the children that the money Battle4aCure raises after we obtain our 501(c)(3) status will be helping)

http://www.battle4acure.org/ takes you to the myspace page.

No comments: